Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 150g softened butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp prepared Soulful Milk (Mix 3 scoops of milk powder in a cup with 125mL warm water and refrigerate)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat butter and sugars for 1-2 mins until smooth and well combined.
- Add beaten egg, vanilla and 1 tbsp of milk until combined.
- Stir in flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll 2 level tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, 3cm apart. Press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!